Friday, October 22, 2010

Snow & Taxis

Ello!


Vincent here, better know as Vinelli (yes it's THE vinelli).

Besides posting my new weekly mix here (it's on soundcloud from now on), I'm going to show you something that will blow you away. That something is a electronic based producer from the UK, called Derwin Panda, better known as...

Gold Panda
















Last week, when I was listening to Pete Tong on BBC 1 Radio, he played a song called "Snow & Taxis". I was hooked, and after checking out Gold Panda's site, I discovered it was from his album called "Lucky Shiner". Below I posted his site , where you can listen to all the songs. "Snow & Taxis" is also featured in my weekly mix. I hope you enjoy him as much as I do :).


As for the mix:


For the people who haven't listened to it yet, it's usually a 45 min mix, featuring the latest electronic music, House and Dubstep (in that order :) ) .

Until next week,

Vincent


No comments:

Post a Comment