Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Meet: Frederique

So, who are you?
I'm Frederique Bos, I'm 19 years old and I'm currently in my second year of psychology at the university in Amsterdam. I like electronic music from dubstep, uk-funky, ambient, idm, breakcore, minimal, dub, dub-techno, glitch, instrumental hiphop beats and so go on! Besides my study, I like to visit parties, listen to music untill I fall down, acting weird and go shopping
Where do you buy your clothes most of the time?
I buy my clothes at the American Apparal, second hand from the Noordermarkt and somethimes the Episode. I'm addicted to the store Van Dijk at Rotterdam, the labels: Isabel Marant, Paul Smith, Stella McCartney, Vanesso Bruno and a few other nice Dutch designers like Monique van Heist. I also like to go to the store Rika in the nine streets in Amsterdam. They are selling really nice and rugged skirts, panther prints and a lot of leather!! Sometimes I buy something from the H&M, Zara and Bijenkorf.
Were do you get your inspiration?
I get my inspiration from the weather and from my own mood. How I'm feeling, that's how I dress. Besides that, I'm really fond of the style mostly found in Paris. So that's where I get my stuff too. I love the classic woman fashion, but combined with a more grunge styl and man clothes. That's why I like to wear leather, wool clothes, panther prints, silk dresses and shirts combined with heals, rugged sneakers or dignified shoes. Moreover, I also look on what's in Elle and what happens on the catwalk. Their I can find something from my clothes.


Do you have some tips for a good style?
Good tips? Difficult. Wear things you feel fine and comfortable in and don't just follow the fashion. Wearing layers and combining tight clothing with lose clothing will help a lot. Wear lose silk skirts with tough boots or trendy mens' trousers with a nice blouse and heels and you're done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment