Saturday, October 2, 2010

A different way

So hello. Hello, hello, hello, hello! I guess I'm back? Don't wanna say it for sure, because I always promise that I post something soon. Look at my latest promise, after lowlands I would do more posts. And what happend? Nothing. Only a post about Lowlands. I suck. I know.
So, I have been thinking (yes, I can think). And I think I should do a day certification.
Look, this is what i'm going to do day by day:

Monday: Pictures from my weekend
Tuesday: Streetstyle picture + interview
Wednesday: Outfit pictures or new clothes that I've bought
Thursday: Inspiration pictures
Friday: Music that I like or sometimes a mix by Vincent
Saturday: My own dutch colomn. Sorry for the people who are not from The Netherlands. But my english is too bad to write a whole column in English.
Sunday: I don't know, something special, or nothing.

So what do you think? =D I think it's a good idea. Let me know how you think about it!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment