Friday, October 29, 2010

Derezzed, Canblasted and In Love

Vincent here, since Mariëlle had school/work issues, Im posting once again this friday!

Last week I had Gold Panda, this week I have something brand new (and highly anticipated!), something old (but classic) and something special. Let's kick off with something big :D.


A preview or their forthcoming soundtrack album for the movie Tron, and it's excellent. It's very diffrent from their old stuff, but refreshing! The soundtrack will be released on 07-12-10, a couple of days later the movie itself. (just buying the soundtrack though)


Now this is something special! It's unique and incredibly creative, especially when you hear the original. Canblaster is really someone you should follow (his remix for dinosaur with guns is superb too)


This is something from my childhood. Ever since I was a little boy, I listened house and Laidback Luke is to blame for it : ). I "collected" every remix and every production he made, with my friends, or alone on my computer, listening to his radio shows/dj livesets. Five years later, nothing has changed. When I was moving all my music from my computer to my laptop, I bumped into this. One of my favourite tunes ever, if not my number one :D.


Usually I post my mix now, but I was so busy with school that I haven't had the time for selecting and mixing all my music. BUT I'll make it up tomorrow with a BIG special halloween mix !!! Expect the unexpected :D.

Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment