Thursday, August 5, 2010

What the?

Ok, so again a pathetic post. I'm again at work. Butttttt, that's not what I wanted to tell you! Tonight I had a strange dream... Seriously, I dreamed that I had more than .. 30 followers and that I didn't do a thing with my blog anymore. 30 Followers?! I think God loves and hate me at the same time. Maybe it's a warning, that I must do more with my blog. But I don't have time and I'm really tired when I come back from work! Hmm, maybe that's nonsense. Maybe I do have time, but I'm lazy. I think both things are the reason.
So, from now on, I promise you guys, that I will post more! Or else.. Nah, what can you do? Write me some hate letters? I think you don't wanna do that. Because I will bother you back. I'm good with that.

Hmmm..
Ok, enough!

See you! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment