Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hi!

So hello! There I am. As I promised :'D. You might guess I have a lot to tell. Well, exctually.. not in English, becaaaaause it's too much. Really too much. But, I always can try. So don't lauch at my.
As you know, I had a lot to work, and work, and work. I didn't had a social life anymore. But there was the day, thé day that I was going to 3 days heaven. 3 fucking days! Lowlands! It was awesome!! Really awesome! I had wild days and I saw a lot of people that I know. Little weird, because there were 55.000 people. But ok, I think I'm populair, ghehe. Met also some cool guys. Aaaaaaaand I finally saw Two Door Cinema Club! I was and still am really happy about that. And I saw 15 minutes of Deadmau5, that was also awesome. Laura saw the whole show. Soo, I guess this is all I have to tell. My school sucks. But that is something I'm going to tell you later. Here are some pictures of my fantastick Lowlands 2010!
Entree!
I felt, you almost can't see it on the picture, but it was really ugly
First day. Today we looked good, days after this day were terrible.
Laura thought: hmm, I can't sleep IN the tent. Only in front off.
Some random guy tried to decorate me
OMG, Two Door Cinema Club! Finally saw them :D
This guy was really drunk and he had a bunny costume

No comments:

Post a Comment