Monday, July 12, 2010

viva Italia!

Hey guys! Here I am, at Italy! It's so cool here. Good weather, lovely friends and a nice swimmingpool. Over about a week I go back to Holland.. I don't want to go back.. I want to stay here.. Anyway, you maybe know or don't that I'm a big big big fan off I Blame Coco. I saw her almost 2 years ago. So like 10 minutes ago I looked on the Lowlands site and saw 20 new names. I thought: hmm.. maybe something that I like. And yes! I BLAME COCO ON LOWLANDS 2010! I'm so so so happy know! I was a little bit disapointed, because the Netherlands didn't win against Spain. Stupid Spain. Hmm, but they diserved (did I spell that right?) to win. They were better than Holland. And faster.
Buttt.. Now I'm going to our little cute house with airconditioning! I see you guys over a week!

Bye bye sweeties! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment