Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Backbackback

Hee guys! I'm back. Since saterday night/sunday morning. Sorry for the late post then. But it was a little bit hectic right here. First I wanted to relax and see some friends, pick up my dogs at my granddad and grandmom etc etc.
Anyway, I really really miss Italy. I had great friends. Lucky for me they live near by me, so soon I'm going to meet them again. I've also been to Venetië. Lovely city! A good place to photograph, so here are some pictures off my vacation.
Venice
A photograph picture from a dragonfly

Venice

Me, made by Camilla

Above: Wesley, Remco, Me, Camilla, Sandra ('little' sister from Robert) and Robert
Below: Charlotte (my little sister), Romy (little sister from Remco), Yessice (little sister from Wesley)

No comments:

Post a Comment