Monday, April 26, 2010

I love my father and I love him well

Ok, so I don't know anything to post. So I guess I'll post some songs I really love. Just because I'm bored.

Alexi Murdoch - Some Day Soon
Babylon Circus - La Cigarette (o god, they were great on Lowlands 2009!!!)
Band Of Horses - Is There a Ghost
The Beatles - Black bird and Yesterday (such lovely songs when you're tired)
Blof - Midzomernacht (they are from the Netherlands, but so good!)
The Bloody Beetroots - Warp 1.9 (and lossss!)
Bon Iver - The Wolves (Act I and II) (I seriously cry everytime I hear this song)
CocoRosie - Raphael and Rainbowarriors
Fionn Regan - The Underwood Typewriter
Florence And The Machine - My Boy Builds Coffins (acoustic)
Friska Viljor - everything from this amazing songwriter! (this is not a song)
I Blame Coco - Humner, Humner & I Blame Coco & Silencio & Kato
Iron & Wine - On Your Wings (such a mysteric song)
Kings of Convenience - Misread & I'd Rather Dance With You
Laura Marling - Darkness Descends
Miike Snow - Animel
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Peaches - Mommy Complex
Phoenix - 1901
Rusko - Cockney Thug (yeah, dubstep!)
Russian Red - Cigarretes
Sea Wolf - Everthing from this songwriter
Willy Mason - Save Myself

And just everything from the amazing Dubstep DJ's like Rusko, Caspa, Joker, Chase & Status and Emalkay

Hmm.. Just a little thing to say.. My dad is addicted to make sigarettes for me and my little sister. Weird isn't it? In fact, he doesn't smoke. But my parents think that I and Charlotte smoke to much from our money that we get from our mom & dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment