Monday, January 11, 2010

Photography

Ok, I have a few shoots in my mind what I for sure wanna do. I already have my 'models' and a crew. I'm gonna tell you my ideas:

- Frederique in a hook with prejudge make-up. It looks like she's coming from a party. She's drunk and just wanna sleep. The photo will be black/white.
- Clip from CSS - Move! I loveeeeeee their clip! Such an inspiration.
- Robin, Thomas, joost with their deathcore band in a living room. They are standing on the furniture and it looks they are preforming.
- Thomas, Frederique and Laura with 2 banks before the blossem tree. Thomas laying on one bank, Laura & Frederique are sitting on the other bank. It looks like they are chilling without problems.
- Laura with ballons.
- Frederique and Thomas by a road. They hitch-hike. Frederique sitting on a bag and Thomas standing with his tumb upstairs.
- A picture from The Wombats (gonna show you)
- Linh in a pasture. She has a long dress on.
- Frederique performing like a ballerina for a big window with closed curtains. She's downing a pose.
- Laura sitting on the floor with her sunglasses on.
- Carlijn by a window with a sigaret. She only has her hat on and a blouse with boots on her foot.
- Frederique, Carlijn, Linh and Laura in a white room with wild hair, big heels and a big dress. With intense make-up.

Do you have more ideas for a photoshoot? Pleaaaase let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment