Saturday, December 4, 2010

Won't Let You Down Again (But The Snow Will)

Hello, Vincent Here (It's been a while).

Last week was hectic (and fun), so I wasn't able to post a mix and the usual three tunes like I normally do. So this week they're twice as good :D.

Hagenaar & Albrecht - Won't Let You Down






This week's "Most Anticipated Tune" is also one of my favourite tunes of this year. Never before has a classic been rebooted so well as this one. This is house in it's purest form!

Chinese Man - I've Got That Tune





It's not brand new, but it's most certainly not too old to pick up. I'm not sure what genre this is, I guess it's trip-hop. Chinese Man combines classic hip-hop beats with an old 50's sound. You can slightly link this to Nujabes, the mastermind producer, who very unfortunately past away this year. You'll enjoy it.

Summer - Winter: - 0




So I think most of you readers have to deal with this f*cking blizzard and one way to make this winter depression go away, is by playing sunny music ! These are some of my all time favourite summer tunes and I'm sure you'll like them too.


Laidback Luke & Marchand pres. Highstreets - Don't Let Go (Sebastien Leger Remix)



Starchaser - Jambe Myth



Gregor Salto - Just A Trip



As for my mix:


Tracklist:

1. Chinese Man - Chinese Man
2. Chinese Man - I've Got That Tune
3. Calibre - Stepdoe
4. Phoenix - Lisztomania (Starguitar Remix)
5. Burns & Fred Falke - YSLM (You Stopped Loving Me) (Club Mix)
6. Riva Starr - More (KINK Remix)
7. Congorock - Babylon (Fare Soldi "Babbylorso" Remix)
8. Example - Two Lives (Kris Menace Remix)
9. Marco V - R.O.U. (Reach On Up) (Original Mix)
10. Massimo Massivi - Hands Up (John Dahlbäck Remix) w/ John Dahlbäck - Sfinx (Original Mix)
11. Carte Blanche - Do Do Do! (Laidback Luke Remix)
12. Bad Boy Bill - Got That Feeling (Laidback Luke Remix)
13. Ronnie Flex - Svansut (Original Mix)
14. Erick Prydz - Niton (The Reason) (Treasure Fingers Remix)
15. Funk D'Void - Flealife (Christian Smith Remix)
16. Hagenaar and Albrecht - Won't Let You Down (Original Mix)
17. Michael Cassette - Ghost In The Machine (Original Mix)


No comments:

Post a Comment